Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Monday, September 29, 2008

A week in the life: of me

So, I was reading a posting at Creative Organizing which lead me to Ali Edwards' (one of my favorite scrapbookers) blog. She's doing a project, A-Week-in-the Life, by documenting her life through lists, photos, journal entries and at the end of the week will create a scrapbook layout with all she collects. What a neat idea! Starting tomorrow morning I'll be documenting my life Tuesday to Monday. I'll post some of my "research" to share with you all. Consider doing the project as well. Just think of the new things we might learn about ourselves, our families and our daily routines.

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Sarah, this sounds like such a fun project. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! You always create such beautiful masterpieces with your scrapbooking.