Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

79 Days to Christmas and...


this is what I have done so far! I've created a Christmas journal to keep track of ideas and lots of list. I've started my list of giftees and gifts I'm considering for each person. I started updated my address book for Christmas cards. I've even started my Christmas shopping! In years past I would hide the gifts all over the house and then forget where that "perfect" hiding place was! So, this year I have designated a large rubbermade container for Christmas gifts, now they are all in one place! Lastly, I bought Jilian's Christmas dress which will serve as the inspiration for Grace's Christmas dress. Traditionally I make the girls' Christmas dresses but this year I saw one I loved for Jilian and figured, "hey give yourself a break and only make one this year!" Already I feel less stressed for the holidays!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great job. Post a picture of J dress. I would love to see it. I can't believe you make the girls dresses. You are sooo talented!!!

Heidi Boos said...

You're showing me up, aren't you?? :) Which I guess isn't that hard to do since I haven't really done anything. I LOVE the book...wanna make me one so I can get myself in gear? That's a great idea about putting your Christmas gifts in tubs instead of hiding them.