Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sickness Hits

Just as I thought we were going to escape the tummy sickness that has been overtaking Newberg, poor Grace woke up not feeling well this morning! Fortunately, so far, it doesn't seem to be too bad but it is never fun to have a sick child. This is yet another lesson in patience, as I of course, had plans for the day to "get things done" but now I must be mommy and nurture Grace. But hey, I get to watch a movie in the middle of the day and not feel guilty about it! :-)

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Oh no!! Don't you go getting sick on me! We've got a fun day planned tomorrow...

Give Grace a get well kiss from me...or maybe just a pat on the head. :)