Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The sweetest thing...

I'm tired and ready for bed, but I wanted to share that the last two days Jilian has done the sweetest thing. It seems she got used to having "sissy" around during Spring Break because once Grace is dropped off at school, Jilian spends the day asking "where sissy?"..."where sissy?". Then when we do pick Grace up from school, Jilian is so happy to see her, says "hi sissy" and gives her a big hug and kiss. It just warms my heart to watch their relationship grow! And sad at the same time that Jilian is so big already!

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

This is too sweet! I'm loving this stage of Austin and him trying out all of the new words...sounds like Jilian. We also call Mikayla sissy, but right now for him it comes out "sssssss". :)