Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Friday, June 5, 2009

10 years and counting...

Today marks our 10 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long already. It all started 13 years ago, when I was a senior in high school. After hanging out as friends for a few months (our friends were dating) we went on a double date and as I always joke, it went down hill from there! He took me to my senior prom, supported me through college AND graduate school and has given me two beautiful girls! The times have been great and not so great, there was even a time I didn't think we would make it this far. But, Praise God, we did and I am SO grateful! Here's to another 10 years, I love you Jeremy!


Prom May 11, 1996



Wedding Day June 5, 1999

5 comments:

Sarah Ondracek said...

It's great to see pictures of you guys from prom, LOVE IT! Your weding pictures are wonderful as well. I bet it was to go down memory lane with this post:) Thanks for sharing!

Heidi Boos said...

Congratulations on 10 years!! I hope that you and Jeremy had fun on your mini-vacation to Crater Lake.

Love the pictures of "back in the day". ;)

Tammy Williams said...

WOW...congratulations! I can only imagine how wonderful it is to have pictures with your husband from high school, your wedding, and now 13 years later. That's a long time! Many blessings on the wonderful years ahead of you!

Russell Family said...

CONGRATS on 10 years! Loved seeing your prom and wedding pics! To many more happy years!
Angie

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures and congrats!!