Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bitter sweet...

As the summer comes to a close I am SAD and very HAPPY at the same time. This was a crazy summer, too fast paced for me. There were camps, dance classes, TWO birthday parties, moving and lots of other "boring grown-up stuff" (that's what I tell Grace when we are stressed about the adult stuff in life). I'm sad it is over. I wanted to spend the weekend doing one last fun thing, playing in the mountains as a family, but no it had to rain...already?!? But on the other hand, I'm anticipating the joy of having a routine, having Grace back in school, only one child at home, going to Bible study, MOPS, the holidays and getting on top of things. Good-bye Summer, hello Fall!

2 comments:

Sarah Ondracek said...

I am ready for Fall, bring on the cool, crisp mornings and the leaves changing colors!!! I too am excited to be back in a routine with bible study and everything. Bye bye Summer;)

Heidi Boos said...

Hope the new season has brought you joy! I bet you'll be enjoying the "routine"...I think you and I both strive off of that. ;)