Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

First day of MOPS

Tomorrow marks the first day of MOPS 2009-2010! I am excited and nervous at the same time. I'm excited to see some friends and make some new ones. We have moms that are new to our group and even new to our town. But the nerves always set in right around now! Will it all go as planned? Will the moms have fun? I have to speak in FRONT of everyone, what will I say?! As I go to bed I leave all these anxious thoughts in the Lord's hands. It is my hope for this year that Christ will shine through me. That it will NOT be about me and what we, the Steering Team, has done. Let it us glorify Christ as we love, nurture and support these Mothers of Preschoolers.

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

You did an amazing job today! Let it be known that we have a pretty awesome MOPS coordinator!

Sarah Ondracek said...

Sarah, you did a wonderful job at our first MOPS meeting. Our moms are truly blessed this year!

Heidi Boos said...

Yay for MOPS!! We'll have such a fun year!