Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Inspired Planter

Taking some of the ideas from the magazines clippings I share a few weeks ago, I created my own Fall planter to go by my front door. I already had the perfect planter and some extra fake leaves and pumpkins/squash. I bought two twig wreathes from JoAnn's, $1.99 each. I hot glued the leaves and pumpkins/squash to the wreaths.I then stacked them on top of each other and placed a pumpkin in the center. There you have it! Pretty simple but I think it looks nice.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay that looks so simple-I think I could even manage to do this...super cute!

Jodi Stilp said...

that looks awesome!