Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Little bits of Halloween!

Before Halloween is OVER I wanted to share with you the little bits of Halloween throughout my home.

I'll start with the outside first.






Now for the inside















That's all, hope you enjoyed the tour!

5 comments:

Russell Family said...

Good job decorating Sarah!

Unknown said...

wow I just loved all your decorations can not wait to see what you do for thanksgiving and christmas!

Rebecca said...

Love the decorations - your house looks like fun!!!

Stopping by as I try to visit all of the SSS participants.

Megan said...

Very Cute!!!!

Popping in from the SSS list! Have a great week!

Heidi Boos said...

You did such a good job decorating for Halloween! I'm loving that door! And I also love the picture you took of the orange taper candles and pumpkin on your mantle...great shot/angle!