Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Bunny Swap Surprise


My partner Tracy from Cool's Family sent me a wonderful box of goodies! Me and my girls had great fun opening the box. It was WAY more than I expected to receive! She sent a bunny (that the girls took right away!), a box of chocolates (only lasted a day!), chocolate eggs, a YUMMY strawberry scented candle (it makes the whole house smell like strawberries!), hand cream, Amish popcorn, maple brown sugar (I assume made locally near her home) and a thoughtful card. Thank you Tracy! And thank you Mollye for hosting the swap!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Wow! What an awesome surprise!