Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Friday, May 14, 2010

A Tussie Mussie Swap

In April I participated in a Tussie Mussie Swap at A Swap For All Season. My packaged arrived just before May and it was a BIG SURPRISE! My swap partner Mimi over @ Dandelion Wishes is SO talented AND SO generous!! I was amazed at what she created for me AND my girls. The girls were also happy to receive a treasure in the mail. Mimi did a wonderful job of figuring out my likes, I LOVE everything! THANK YOU again! :-)

The Tussie Mussie, beautifully created from fabric, ribbon, lace and buttons.


A sweet birdie to add to my budding collection...


The girls' gifts came with these beautiful hand-stamped tags...



A birdie book mark that Mimi soldered!


Grace with her "G" necklace, the "G" is a Scrabble piece. Also soldered by Mimi. Grace loves it!


Jilian with a birdie banner for her room. When I showed it to her, she said "Ahh, pretty." The banner now hangs in her room. I've been working on re-doing Jilian's room but am not done yet. When I am, I'll be sure to post a complete picture of the banner, it is beautiful. Until then here are some sneak peeks.



Vintage cards and postcards...


A RED vintage children's book, LOVE it! It now sits with my other RED vintage books.

No comments: