Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Birthday party time!

Even though our girls are six years apart, their birthdays are only TWO DAYS apart! So, this time of year I am in party planning mode! I LOVE birthday parties and I can't help myself but think of lots and lots of ideas, tends to make me a wee bit overwhelmed but it is fun. This year, Grace really wanted to make her own invitations. Perfectionist me did pretty well allowing her to do so. :-) She picked the colors and theme for her party, a water party with hot pink and turquoise decorations and invitations. I suggested the design of her invitations and cut out all the pieces, she did the stamping and assembling. She even typed up all the party information. I think she did an awesome job! She's crafty, not sure where she gets it?! :-)




No comments: