Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Fall!

I'm still in shock that Summer is over! We had a very, very short Summer here in Oregon. Typically we have at least two months of beautiful, warm weather, even hitting three digits but not this year. A very mild, cool Summer. Needless to say I am a little sad to say goodbye to the sun! But I sure do LOVE the Fall! It is a beautiful time of year and the festivities are lots of fun. Surprisingly I managed to getting some Fall decorating done today (in between requests from Jilian, of course!). I thought I would share what I did. Still need to get the front door/porch area done. I always struggle with that!

Happy Fall! Enjoy!








4 comments:

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to New Friends Friday and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog!
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :)
Plus, don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic, you know where to come! Happy Friday!

Kelly said...

Yay, Fall!!! Your decor looks beautiful......I guess I will have to change the door wreath now. ;)

Jolene Brown said...

So cute! Fall is my favorite season! :-) I love your happy pictures. 3

Heidi Boos said...

Gotta love the Fall leaves...looks great so far! I look forward to doing a little bit of decorating after Austin's birthday party. :)