Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Farm Chicks have a NEW book!

Hello there! I wanted to share with you that The Farm Chicks have a NEW book all about Christmas! I have their first book The Farm Chicks in the Kitchen, it is one of my favorite cookbooks. It features yummy recipes and vintage inspired crafts for your home. The Farm Chicks, Serena and Teri have wonderful stories of being stay-at-home moms that love to nurture their families with yummy food while at the same time have followed their dreams (and love of vintage) starting with a small vintage fair. They have been featured in Country Living Magazine and have a yearly Farm Chicks Show in Washington (one day I will make it there!). I follow Serena's blog at The Farm Chicks. Today she is having a book signing, in Washington, in honor of The Farm Chicks Christmas: Merry Ideas for the Holidays. But she's also having a virtual book signing party, if you order from her website by 1pm today, she will sign your book before it ships out to you!

No comments: