Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day

Today I am honoring our veteran's by being thankful and remembering that without those that have served our country, I would not have my freedom. Thank you!

Also, you can join me and Aunt Nancy in honoring our service men and women by sending them a Christmas stocking. Aunt Nancy over at Aunt Nancy USA sends cards and treats to service men and women all through out the year. At Christmas time she sends stockings. The last two years our family has participated. It is such a blessing to bless others in this way. There are some service men and women that do not receive cards or gifts from home. That just breaks my heart especially when you think about all they do and all that they are sacrificing. What a simple gesture to show them that someone cares. This is not a political opinion, this is simply showing the love of Christ. If you are interested in "adopting" a solider. Visit Aunt Nancy's blog. There you will find her email address. You can email her and she will be in contact with you.

Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments: