Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Touches of Christmas around our home...

Before Christmas is OVER (I'll be SO sad when it is!) I wanted to share some of our Christmas decor. I love to decorate at Christmas time!

Our Front Door



In the kitchen, found this plate at a yard sale this summer. Just happens to be from Christmas 1977, the year I was born! My mom gave me the vintage Christmas candles this year, they were my grandmothers.

Our dining room table


Our Nativity

All the stockings were hung...

Yes, I have a thing for Nutcrackers and Christmas books!

Our tree, we LOVE it! 16 feet tall! Makes you feel like a kid again. :-)


For fun I'm linking up to Rednesday over at It's A Very Cherry World. Be sure to visit for LOTS of fun RED treasures! :-)

8 comments:

Olga Poltava said...

Such lovely decorations, but I especially like the dinning table centerpiece; it's so pretty.
Merry Christmas!

GwendolynKay said...

Charming and lovely. Love the nativity .
Blessings~
Gwenny

LV said...

You have some very pretty decorations. However, the precious little girl in the door is the best of all.

Denise Marie said...

Sarah...great post!! love all your touches.

Kelly said...

Awesome and beautiful!!! Love to see that Christmas plate out. My grandma will get a kick out of that! :)

Sunset97 said...

i want to thank you so much for my #19 lovely matcbox and adorable stamp tree ornament....

hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

tracy

NanE said...

Merry Christmas Sarah! Wow, your tree is awesome! I would love to have a tree that tall. And I love the plates,especially the one by your front door. Love those vintage candles too, I remember having some just like that as a child. Have a wonderful Christmas, blessings, Nan

Heidi Boos said...

Such fun Christmas decor! Love the "Wise Men" plate...and those ornaments above are pretty cute, too. ;)