Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mother's Day Vintage Brooch Swap

As you know by now I enjoy participating in swaps. They are a fun way to express my creativity and I get a special something in return. A Swap for All Seasons is where I participate the most. Linda, the blog owner, has just announced the next swap, A Mother's Day Vintage Brooch Swap! It is going to be FUN! Click HERE if you would like to play along. Deadline to sign up is March 31st.

1 comment:

vintage brooches said...

this Mother's Day Vintage Brooch Swap looks so special.
it is great.