Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter...in pictures...

The day before Easter was the perfect Spring day! There was rain in the forecast for Easter Sunday (this is Oregon!) so we had our egg hunt on Saturday.





Baskets filled with surprises Easter morning.



A brief break in the rain, coming home after church.

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Hope you had a fun Easter!! :)

Jamie Swan said...

I have to chuckle about your comment about the rain forecast and adjusting your easter egg hunt day. Maybe as native Californians we took for granted all through childhood that we could just DO the activity on the day you were supposed t? Now that I live in NZ my life revolves around rainy day activities versus non-rainy day activities and it just feels foreign!