Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vintage Postcard Easter Banner

I wanted to keep the Easter decor simple this year but still wanted to do a little something. Our mantel is in the area of the house we use the most so I created a banner, using reproductions of vintage postcards, to hang from it.







If you are interested in using vintage postcards for a craft project, there are lots of great, free resources online. Two of my favorites are The Graphics Fairy and Vintage Holiday Crafts.

1 comment:

Pam Kessler said...

That's a very cute idea. Love how you added a little something extra (buttons, flowers, etc) to each of them!