Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The making of a fairy village

A few weeks back, on a rare sunny day, the girls and I spent the afternoon creating a fairy village. We collected little bits and pieces around the house to create signs, a park bench, tables and chairs. Most of the time I just watched (and snapped pictures of course!) as Grace created and Jilian played in the dirt.












Now we are just waiting for the fairies to arrive... :-)

*Updated* Decided to share at:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh so precious! I love mommies who spend time with their children.

I'm a new GFC follower from The Mom Road. I'm so happy to find your sweet blog.

Blessings,
Pamela

LocalFunForKids said...

Such a cute idea. I featured it on my blog today www.localfunforkids.com.
Thanks for linking up with Fun for Kids Friday.