Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mini Banner "Let It Snow"





I've been involved with MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) for several years. It has been such a blessing in my life! Some of my closest friends I have met because of MOPS....I'll get to the banner....at MOPS we have Mystery Moms, kind of like secret sisters, we bring surprise treats each month to our meeting. This month it was to be an ornament or holiday inspired treat of some kind. I made my Mystery Mom (who just so happens to be my good friend Heidi) this mini banner that reads "Let It Snow". She's a fan of snowmen so I thought it was fitting. :-) I had SO much fun making it!!

I'm sharing it for the Holly Bloggy Christmas party. Just Sew Sassy is hosting a linky party for Christmas Crafts. Be sure to visit for some festive ideas!




To give Heidi her banner I tucked it inside this tinsel filled green trimmed pail.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a cute idea! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments! I'm looking forward to spending some time on your blog :)