Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Our visit with Santa and the girls Christmas skirts

Last weekend we went to our favorite Christmas shop to visit Santa Claus, Sleighbells. It is such a wonderful place to visit with Santa. You might wait a total of 5 minutes to see him and get to take as much time as you like visiting with him. We've been going there since Grace was four and each year it is the "same" Santa Claus so now we get to see the the girls growing up in each picture.



I've shared before that each year I make the girls a matching Christmas outfit. I started with Grace's first Christmas with a dress. Then Jilian came along and I made matching Christmas dresses. It was fun but a lot of work! So last year I switched to Christmas skirts! Match faster! Here's this year's, red and white velvet with a red velvet flower accent and matching red velvet flower hair accessory.



For fun I'm sharing at...
Photobucket



1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love how the skirts turned out. so pretty and perfect for seeing Santa! I'd love for you to link up to my Feature Friday Linky Party

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-friday-linky-party_15.html