Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Simple Grandparent Gift

I made this hand print t-shirt for my father-in-law's birthday. I wanted to do something with the girls' hand prints but didn't want to use paint. I've been using Wonder Under A LOT these days, I figured I could use it for this too!

Supplies

Plain white t-shirt, washed
Wonder Under
Fabric of choice
Pencil
Paper
Scissors
Straight pins
Iron

1) Trace your kiddo's hands onto paper and cut out to use as a pattern
2) Pin your hand print pattern onto the fabric and cut out
3) Following the directions of the Wonder Under, iron the hand prints onto the t-shirt
4/5) Using the zigzag stitch on your sewing machine, stitch around each hand print

The t-shirt can be machine washed, just be sure it is turned inside out.

Enjoy!

No comments: