Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Monday, July 15, 2013

This is birthday week at our house!

Both the girls celebrate birthdays this week. Grace turns 12 tomorrow! I seriously can not believe she is that old already!

This year for her birthday we are keeping it small. She has always wanted to stay the night at a hotel with friends. So in just under an hour I'm taking Grace along with two friends to stay at the Embassy Suites near a great mall. We will enjoy the room doing pedicures and blindfolded make-overs (Grace's idea), pizza for dinner and the girls will swim (while I relax and read...). Tomorrow morning after breakfast I'll brave the mall so the girls can have a look around. 

It is probably the easiest party I have planned!

Grace loves Tiffany blue and black together so she choose these invitations this year. I purchased them on Etsy from, Eloyce Designs



I purchased these beautiful fondant chandelier toppers from Harriet's House of Cakes, for cupcakes but Grace decided she would rather have cheesecake so we'll top the cheesecake.


Grace and her friends are GIRLY and very tween! For party favors I kept it sweet and simple, lip gloss, Tiffany blue nail polish and just a little candy (since there will be more to have at the hotel).



I'll be sharing Jilian's party later this week. Wish me luck! :-)

Happy Birthday Grace!


 

No comments: