Welcome

I have entered the world of blogging! My purpose? To stay connected to friends and family and invite you into my world. A world filled with fun, tears, laughter, excitement, elation, disappointment and all the blessings of being a mother and wife.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Simply fun Halloween Treats - No sugar added!

Last Halloween I made these fun little treats for Jilian's class. I wanted something that didn't involve candy since, as you know, there is LOTS of sugar around Halloween! The craft is simple and affordable to make.
Supplies 
Cellophane bags, 1" x 8"** 
Circle punch
Scallop punch
Black ink pad
Orange ink pad
White cardstock
Orange cardstock
Halloween stamp
Glow sticks from Dollar Tree
Adhesive
Glue dots
Stickles glitter**
**Available at Michael's or from Stampin' UP!

How To
  1. With black ink stamp as many images as you need, I made 12, so I stamped 12 spiders on white cardstock.
  2. Punch out each spider with the Circle punch
  3. Out of the orange cardstock punch 12 scallops
  4. With orange ink, ink around each circle
  5. Glue circles to center of scallops
  6. Place one glow stick inside a cellophane bag and close
  7. With one glue dot attach each completed scallop to the top of the cellophane bag
  8. With the Stickles add a little glitter where ever you like! I added it to the spider's eyes.





ENJOY!

1 comment:

Annie Lee said...

Sarah, you have won my blog candy. Please email me to get the stuff to you asap! Congratulations!!! lovemecards@yahoo.com Annie